In 2017, we’re bombarded with messages about expensive products that claim to transform our skin and make us look 10+ years younger. And let’s not even get into cosmetic procedures that can be invasive and down-right risky. Amongst all the hype, have you considered what these products are actually doing to your skin?
Did you know that your skin is transdermal? That means whatever you put on your skin is absorbed into your body. From cleaning products to shower gels to moisturisers and cosmetics, everything that comes into contact with your skin is being soaked in and your body has to deal with it.
Food for thought…
The beauty is that despite the invasive treatments and products, there are so many other options these days. We don’t need to risk using potentially toxic chemicals.
Natural ingredients infused into our skincare can make the world of difference to how our skin looks and feels – not to mention how it could potentially impact on our health in years to come.
So, what are some of these ‘wonder’ ingredients?
Taking a look at the ingredients on Blessed by Nature’s products, one thing you’ll notice is you’ll understand every name because they’re not loaded with hard-to-pronounce chemicals.
Common ingredients we use include;
- it acts as a moisturiser without leaving a greasy feeling;
- it treats acne and can ease skin inflammations;
- it fights aging due to its antioxidants including beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help skin stay firm and hydrated; and
- it lessens the visibility of stretchmarks.
- skin sores;
- redness and swelling;
- psoriasis and eczma;
- oily skin;
- sun damage; and
- cracked or blistered skin.
- scars and burns;
- stretch marks;
- dry and sensitive skin;
- sun damage; and
- acne and acne scarring.
- it forms a protective barrier for the skin, while locking in moisture;
- it’s a humectant, which means it attracts water to keep the skin hydrated;
- it’s a good source of vitamin A; and
- it can soothe itching.
Mix these and other naturally-derived ingredients into exceptional quality skincare and you can see why Blessed by Nature is the right choice for you and your family.