These terms and conditions govern the use of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using or accessing this website (including placing an order for a product) you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions. We may change these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. We recommend that you regularly check these terms and conditions to ensure that you that you are aware of our current terms.
Pure Beauty Australia Pty Ltd ACN 612 739 054 owns and operates the brand, Blessed By Nature.
In these Terms and Conditions a reference to;
'us' 'we' or 'our' means Pure Beauty Australia Pty Ltd ACN 612 739 054; and
‘you’ is a reference to a visitor and/or user of this website.
Ownership of Website
Pure Beauty Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 612 739 054) (“Pure Beauty”), owns, operates and maintains this website, www.blessedbynature.com.au and the content contained herein.
Services provided by Pure Beauty
Pure Beauty operates the Website to facilitate the marketing and sale of Blessed By Nature branded products (“the Services”).
You must only use the website in accordance with these terms.
You must not (or attempt to):
- interfere (or attempt to interfere) or disrupt (or attempt to disrupt) our site or the servers or networks that host our site; or
- interfere (or attempt to interfere) with security-related or other features of our site.
Making an Order
The following conditions apply in relation to any order which is made via this website:
Ability to Make an Order
- warrant that you are legally authorised to do so;
- warrant that all information provided by you as part of the order process is true and correct; and
- agree to the price, payment terms and returns policy provided herein.
Orders can only be placed in accordance with the terms of this website.
Confirmation of Orders
All orders are an offer for purchase and are subject to acceptance by Pure Beauty. If an order is not accepted, a full refund will be provided as soon as possible. Pure Beauty reserves the right to refuse an offer for any reason whatsoever.
If an order is accepted you will receive;
- confirmation of acceptance of the order; and
- details of when it is dispatched for delivery.
- All prices are displayed in Australian dollars.
- All prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and levies, including goods and services tax.
- All prices exclude delivery costs.
We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. We reserve the right to alter the prices at any time.
- Payment for orders are processed through Stripe Payments Australia Pty Ltd; or
- Credit card transactions may attract transaction fees.
- Credit card details are not retained by us as part of any transaction.
- Orders must be paid for in full prior to delivery.
- Pure Beauty delivers only within Australia.
- Delivery Fees are as follows:
- $7.50 for orders with a total value less than $50.00; and
- Free delivery applies for all orders of $50.00 or more.
Pure Beauty uses either Australia Post or engages third parties for the delivery of its orders. Pure Beauty will use its best endeavours to ensure that stated timeframes for delivery are met however delays, beyond our control, may be experienced. As such, Pure Beauty is not able to make guarantees for delivery time frames.
We cannot refund or exchange goods if you change your mind about them or order them in error.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund in the event that a good is defective. If you have a problem with the goods, please contact us via email@example.com and we will investigate accordingly. If a return is deemed appropriate, we will advise you of the process associated with the return and of arrangements in relation to a refund.
Use of Goods
You must use any goods purchased only for their intended purpose. We do not accept any responsibility or assume any liability in the event that a product is used for any other purpose.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Pure Beauty excludes all representations and warranties, express or implied, other than those contained in these terms and conditions.
Where Pure Beauty is found to be liable for breach of any warranty or condition implied by statute and which it cannot lawfully exclude, Pure Beauty’s liability is limited (to the extent permitted by law) at its option to the following:
- to the supply of those goods again; or
- to the payment of the cost of having those goods supplied again.
Pure Beauty, its related bodies corporate, its directors, and its employees accept no liability for any loss (including loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction), or injury or any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or other damages caused by or as a result of:
- your use of or inability to use the Website,
- any information available on or through the Website or on or through any website to which there is a link from the Website; or
- Pure Beauty’s negligence or the negligence of any of its related bodies corporate, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, provider institutions or agents.
Using our website and cookies
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website.
“Cookies” are used on this site to collect information on how you use this site. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but this may result in a loss of website functionality.
While we have reviewed this website to ensure that the information contained herein is free from error, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in the website.
Third party websites
This website may provide links with other websites operated by third parties. Pure Beauty does not monitor these websites and is not responsible for their content. If you link to another website you do so at your own risk.
The inclusion of any link or advertising does not imply endorsement by Pure Beauty of that site. Pure Beauty makes no warranties regarding these websites
We do not and will not guarantee that any file and/or program available for download and/or execution from or via this website is free from viruses or any other condition that may damage or interfere with data, hardware or software that may be used. On agreeing to these terms you release Pure Beauty from all responsibility for the consequence of its use and take responsibility for all risk of use of programs and files on this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
All trade marks, brands and logos contained in this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way.
Any claim relating to these Terms and Conditions of Use or the use of the Website or Services shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and Users agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is held invalid, unenforceable, or illegal for any reason, these terms and conditions remain otherwise in full force and effect apart from such provision which will be read down to the extent of the invalidity, unenforceability or illegality, and if it is not possible to read down the provision it, will be deemed deleted.